万邦航运（IMC Shipping）是万邦集团旗下的航运业务部门，由IMC Dry Bulk, Aurora Tankers, IMC Ship Services（万邦船务）, CSIC-IMC 和 PTPSS 组成。
万邦船务 (IMC Ship Services) 的主要业务包括 Ship Management, Ship Operations, Technical Services 和Solution Shipping。凭借强大的全球影响力和在亚洲有利的战略地位，万邦航运致力于成为能够为航运业提供广泛的差异化服务和解决方案的首选海运服务平台。
With a maritime heritage dating back to the early 1900s, IMC has transformed from a traditional shipping company into a diversified group with a strong focus on integrated industrial supply chains.
IMC Shipping is the shipping arm of IMC Industrial Group, comprising IMC Dry Bulk, Aurora Tankers, IMC Ship Services, CSIC-IMC and PTPSS. IMC Ship Services encompasses, Ship Management, Ship Operations, Technical Services, and Solution Shipping. With a strong global presence and strategic position in Asia, IMC Shipping aims to be the preferred Asia-based Maritime Service Platform offering a wide range of differentiated services and solutions to the maritime industry.
IMC is committed to creating a positive experience and enriching career journey for every employee by supporting a culture that builds, engages, embraces diversity, and largely driven by our mission and core values.
BD Manager 商业拓展经理
This role is to increase business from new and existing clients through effective promotion of IMC Ship Services (Ship Management, Technical Services, Ship Operations and Solution Shipping). To determine the crucial needs and specific issues of our customers and sell a range of services that accurately matches the clients’ requirements.
To promote and increase the visibility of IMC Ship Services in the industry, work closely with the Business Heads of our Shipping Business Units and cross-sell all types of services the IMC Platform can offer.
To actively pursue M&A/JV opportunities with other ship management companies/ship owners fleet management divisions not only to enhance company growth but also to achieve larger economy of scale benefiting customers.
· Increase business, sell services, and provide relationship management to existing and new customers；
· Promote and increase market visibility for IMC Ship Services – including cross selling with the other leaders；
· Provide market research for the ship services industry；
· Review ship management agreements and submit new agreements to management for approval；
· Work with operational team to carry out Risk Assessment prior new business and also follow through with operational team with existing clients.
· Identify business development opportunities for M&A / JV Opportunities
· Degree or equivalent Professional Certificate in the Maritime field with at least 8 years in the maritime sector with a good understanding of the maritime industry. Seafaring background as Master/Chief Engineer preferable but not essential. Candidates with more years of experience will be considered for Senior role.
· Experience with preparation of tenders and tender material to potential new customers.
· Ability to prepare budgets forming part of proposal to clients.
· Have good network with Vessel Owners, Managers and users of third- party ship management service within the geographical area of responsibility.
· Possess a hunter instinct to seek out new potential customers, develop relationship and close deal.
· Excellent communication and verbal skills – know how to listen, understand and then communicate clients’ needs back to Ship Services.
· A skilled organiser and strong communicator at all levels.
· Able to negotiate with and influence others, establish rapport and build and maintain effective working Relationships
· Strong analytical, planning, interpersonal and marketing skills.
· Able to build relationships and work as a team as well as on individual tasks.
We offer competitive remuneration and career progression to applicants with the relevant industry or role experience.
Please write in with your updated resume stating your current & expected salary, reason for pursuing and earliest available date to：