Please note crew change (foreign and local crew) allowed in Manila South Harbour (Anchorage)
Subic and Bataan only allowed local crew change.
1. Confirmed Flight Details
2. Letter Request （Agent will prepare）
3. Guarantee Letter （Agene will prepare）
4. Copy of Passport
5. Copy of 9C Visa （Agent will prepare invatation letter and crew or owner apply 9C visa in local embassy）
6. RT-PCR Test (From country of origin must be valid for 72hrs )
Note: Crew must board the vessel immediately upon arrival in the Philippines and validity of the RT-PCR must not be expired for PPA to allow the entry at seaport.
Sign-off Requirements 外籍船员下船需要文件
1. Confirmed flight details
2. Letter Request (with No Dero Stamp) （Agent will prepare）
3. Guarantee Letter （Agent will prepare）
4. Copy of vessel’
5. Copy of Passport
6. Copy of Seaman’
7. Copy of Visaed Crew list with O.R.
8. BOQ Medical Clearance
9. DFA Endorsement for repatriation for PPA Clearance to be applied by the foreign manning agency by sending a formal letter addressed to the Department of Foreign Affairs via email <email@example.com>
Note: 1， If the ticket indicates that the passenger is required to submit RT-PCR test result to proceed with the flight. Crew will have to ask permission from the quarantine doctor and request for a referral from a doctor for the RT-PCT test then schedule a day of disembarkation to conduct the RT-PCR test. Upon completion, crew has to be escorted back to the vessel and wait for the result. Note that the RT-PCR result must be valid for 72hrs for the airline to accept. If negative, the crew may disembark the vessel 4hrs before his flight. If positive, crew shall remain at the vessel.
2， Foreign sign off crews must have a confirmed flight schedule first. Without a confirmed flight schedule, the agent cannot process the BOQ Certificate and Immigration clearance.
3， Crew will be only allowed to disembark on the vessel on the day of his confirmed flight schedule. Crew must disembark at least 4hrs before flight.
4， Foreign crew must stay on the vessel before the confirmed flight schedule so the vessel cannot sail until the said foreign crew can leave the country. If flight is cancelled, the crew must have to go back to the vessel and wait for his next flight schedule.