1. COSCO SHIPPING Lines has had a big year in 2019 as it became widely acknowledged that it was now the world's third biggest international container carrier having moved up from fourth place.
2. The China Ningbo Containerized Freight Index (NCFI), a wind vane of China’s busiest port’s freight rates for the international container shipping market, stood at 785.4 points Friday, rising by 16.5 percent against last week.
3. The world’s first hydrogen-powered 5G terminal project in China’s north port of Qingdao has been put into service.
4. On the afternoon of November 29, 2019, accompanied by Liu Jian, Deputy Director of International Department of General Administration of Customs of China, some customs officials from Hungary, northern Macedonia, Serbia and Greece visited COSCO SHIPPING.
5. Spot rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday jumped 9.1 per cent to US$766 per TEU.
6. China's crude oil output grew 0.3 percent year on year in October, a slower increase than the 2.9-percent rate registered in September, official data showed.
7. Spot rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday jumped 9.1 per cent to US$766 per TEU.
8. China's iron ore futures finished higher on Friday. The most active contract for January 2020 delivery finished the day session up 0.31 percent to 646 yuan per ton.
The opinions expressed herein are the author's and not necessarily those of The Xinde Marine News.
Please Contact Us at：